Monday, May 6, 2013

Stampin Up! Blog Post Let The Cute Begin

Todays Blog Post From Stampin UP!

Let the Cute Begin

I am incredibly lucky. I have a new niece and a new nephew on the way. My niece will be arriving in June and my nephew in September. I’m so excited to meet them both. To help their parents welcome them into their families, I put these little gift bags together using the Best Of Stamp for May, Best of Brides and Babies.




I included a couple of gifts inside the bag: a gift card for the store where they registered, and a bundle of thank you cards.




Now Mom and Dad will have some extra money for more diapers (or whatever they didn’t get at their shower) and can also get a jumpstart on their thank you lists.
I think these bags are so quick and easy to put together that they could be used as party favors for the shower, too.
Melody H.
Concept Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment