Thursday, May 2, 2013

Show & Tell

Another cool post from Stampin Up! Blog form May 1st

 

Show & Tell



To keep the excitement up about this hip product, I decided that one new set this month just wasn’t enough . . . so now there are two new sets: Show & Tell 1 (#133450) and Show & Tell 2 (#133481). They were both inspired by fashion and by chevron, arrow, and geometric shape trends that coordinate with one another beautifully.



When I started thinking about what type of stamp set I would enjoy using, I just knew it needed to be versatile, fresh, and buildable; nothing is more fun than building something beautifully unique, as well as having lots of options! Usability was a huge factor when I was designing this set, so I spent time picking the brain of one of my favorite concept designers, Jen C., who worked with me to make sure we got this one right.



I love treat bags, gift packaging, and of course cards, but there are so many other wonderful things you can create using this stamp set. I’m a messy crafter and would describe my method of madness as organic and fluid—and you will see this while viewing my samples.





To go with these fun sets, the downloadable PDF, Seeing the Possibilities Online Class (#134532), stages 15 projects using both of the Show & Tell Stamp Sets. The online class features a collection of enjoyable ideas showcasing topics such as backgrounds, building, layering, versatility, gift-giving, and memory keeping inspiration! You can also bundle (#134533) this class with both of the Show & Tell Stamp Sets and save 15 percent! How fun is that?

I hope you love these stamp sets and create beautiful, unique things with them. Go get them in the online store!

Sara B.
Graphic Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment