Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Items for Booth at Womans Conference at Radiant Church June 14th & 15th



Do you like them? I made these for a booth that I am having at an upcoming AZ Woman of Influence conference that is being held at Radiant Church on June 14th at 15th ( click here for more details on the conference).

They are note paper holders made with the scallop envelope die (113462) form the 2012-2013 catalog. As you can tell they have a large magnet on the back so you can hang it on your refrigerator for easy access. If you would like to learn to make these leave me a comment and I will get back with you to plan a time to teach you and any friends you would like to invite.

Check out my online store to get the supplies I used to make these cute note paper holders.


Have a crafty day!
Lisa
lisacoffey.stampinup.net

2 comments: