Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Halloween Treats

Give the Littles Something Sweet!


Every year at Halloween I love to give all of my nieces and nephews a treat, and it’s always wrapped up especially for them. Since the August “Best of” stamp set is “Best of Halloween,” it’s the perfect opportunity for me to get started early this year. You can read more about our “Best of” stamp sets here (US/CAN).
I love that there are three main images, a border, and a greeting in the stamp set. Since the main images are about the same size, it was easy to come up with a design that worked for all of them.


I used the new Decorative Window Gift Boxes since they are small and all of my nieces and nephews are still very little. I didn’t think they needed much more candy than these hold!
Got any fun ideas for Halloween gifting? Tell us about them in the comments section below!
Christina N.
Concept Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment