Friday, August 16, 2013

Cool new stamps

August15

Another Thank You

You might not believe me, but even though I have my dream job here at Stampin’ Up! I really am a sub-par crafter. My card making abilities are novice at best; however, that doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy making and giving cards for most occasions.


So, I decided to design a thank you stamp set with simplicity in mind. (Think mass-produced wedding thank-you cards!) With this set, all you need is some paper, ink, and the Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set. Take a look at the variety of cards I was able to make with just these few ingredients! It’s perfect for crafters of all levels.


Be sure to share your creations on your favorite social media channel. I am excited to see how you say thanks!
Britni H.
Graphic Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment