Monday, July 29, 2013

July Paper Pumpkin Kit

July Paper Pumpkin Kit

I love the July Paper Pumpkin kit! The banners you can create using the pieces are adorable, but sometimes it’s fun to change things up a bit. Using this month’s kit, I’ve created some alternate samples.


The first project is a fun way to use one of the banners that comes with the kit. If you were to throw a birthday party and wanted your present to match the cake, you could make it happen—since you get two different banners and pennants in the kit!


I made this card using the background stamps that come with the kit. I love how versatile the stamps are. Since they are just background stamps, I’ll be able to use them over and over again on all sorts of projects. It’s such an easy way to add texture!

If you’ve made alternate samples with this month’s Paper Pumpkin kit I’d love to see them! Put your links in the comments below. Or, if you have the chance to use your banners and pennants at a party, I’d love to see pictures of those, too!

Christina N.
Concept Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment