Saturday, June 15, 2013

Show and Tell

Show & Tell-Photopolymer



If you haven’t yet had the opportunity to play with our new photopolymer sets, you are missing out! There are some clear advantages (forgive the pun) to using clear stamps. Number one—there is no guesswork when trying to achieve perfect placement. I also love the look of multiple images creating a pattern.
Show & Tell 1 and 2 are sets packed with buildable stamp images. And the shapes are perfectly on trend: arrows, hexagons, flags, and more.
To show off this set, I created a few quick projects. First, I made a card with the hexagon “Hello.” Using new colors, I alternated between Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Smoky Slate. This card came together so quickly.


Next, I used one of the arrow images and created a pretty background on this tag using Pistachio Pudding ink. I added a cute “You’re lovely” greeting that has been embossed in gold.


Last, I created a card background by stamping rows of images. I really like to use Whisper White Craft ink to stamp on colored cardstock. I’ve added a cute sentiment in the negative space created from punching out a circle on my card. This “Hello, you” is from Regarding Dahlias, another stamp set I have fallen in love with.


Right now, Stampin’ Up is also offering an online class that explores all the wonderful techniques and benefits of stamping with photopolymer. The Show & Tell Bundle offers the class and both stamp sets at a discounted price. Click here to learn more!
I could keep creating with these sets for days! Have you enjoyed working with our new photopolymer stamps, too? Tell us about it below!
Jen C.
Concept Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment