Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Paper Pumpkin



Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Be sure to enter me, Lisa Coffey, as your demonstrator and receive a FREE BONUS GIFT from me (see below for details).
NOTE: Once you have signed up, email me at stampinepiphany@cox.netstampinepiphany@cox.net and I will enter you to receive your free bonus! WAHOO!!!




FREE BONUS GIFTS
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership.
BONUS #1: The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
BONUS #2: Free stampin up dimensionals from me...just email me and let me know you signed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment